Lost your computer drivers?, here you can find a solution.

When you buy a computer, usually accompanied by a CD that contains drivers for that computer. Drivers are aims to run a hardware task so that the hardware is functioning as it has been determined.

If you lose the drivers for your computer or when you have a new device but you don't know the brand and type of brand of device, you need not worry because on the internet you can find the right driver for your device. However, is it easy to find through by the internet the drivers you want? I think it's not easy, because I often find the drivers for my device or hardware for my computer on the internet but its only wasting my time and often I don't find it.

I share this article because I experienced it myself, when someone gave me a webcam that isn't accompanied by the driver, of course I can't use this webcam moreover I didn't know the brand of  this device because of the writings that exist on the webcam using the Japanese language.

When I search on Google, I found software that can detect the drivers installed on the computer and can detect the type of suitable driver for device that has not been installed on the computer, the software name is "Driver Identifier".



When you press the "Scan Drivers" button on the program, then the program will detect the drivers installed on your computer. The program not only detect the driver has been installed, but able to find a suitable driver for the new device. Below are the scan results of Driver Identifier program.


The program will automatically recommend the appropriate driver for your new device that will install on your computer.


Keyword: software to detect computer driver | auto detect computer driver | driver identifier | missing driver

You may also like: