What email service should I use for account recovery?

Actually, all emails can be used for an account recovery. You can use gmail, yahoo, hotmail and other email services to restore your account if at any time you forget your account password.

My question is how strong the security system of the email service are you using?

My friend recently lost his FFacebook account, he has used all methods of security systems provided by Facebook. If Facebook has implemented a superior safety system, Why Facebook users can still lose their accounts?. If someone knows your email password to restore your Facebook account, then your Facebook account can be taken over.

In my opinion, the fault is not on Facebook, but the errors occurred because of lack of understanding by the user.

Use email service with a security system that is really strong for your Facebook account recovery.

What email service should I use to restore my Facebook account? 
Of the many email service that I know, I just use the gmail service to restore my Facebook account. Because the gmail service is already using the system security with the system identifier of the device. The point is that even if someone knows your gmail password, but if other people using other computers or other devices that are not recognizable to go into your gmail, then the gmail service system will automatically send a secret code into your cell phone number (to set it up, go to the account settings).

Gmail service only as a suggestion, you can use other email services with sophisticated security systems.
Hopefully these tips useful.

Keyword: email service | good email service | strong email service | excellent email service | email service provider

You may also like: